All family law related matters are emotionally-charged and highly stressful processes. While the vast majority of all cases settle, it sometimes takes significant work and preparation before either party has enough information to make settlement decisions. Whether a case can be settled by agreement rather than decided by a judge after contested trial depends on the parties and their attorneys. Avanti Law Group follows a cooperative approach. However, we are trial ready if the case needs to be decided by a judge. Each case has a unique dynamic that will dictate the method of achieving the results you need.
Our attorneys’ experience includes:
- Successfully represented mother in a custody battle against father (who was an established business owner), in obtaining custody of their 4-year-old daughter, even though mother was being deported to Mexico, child was U.S. Citizen, mother had no formal education and mother had been unable to secure employment in Mexico
- Successfully represented father in opposition to Friend of the Court Report and Recommendation and obtained a child support reduction of 50%
- Successfully represented mother in opposition to Father’s motion to claim income tax exemption every other year
- Regularly represents wife/husband in divorce proceedings.
Our attorneys represent clients in all areas of family law, including:
- Custody and visitations
- Grandparent visitation
- Termination of parental rights
- Juvenile criminal matters
- Premarital and post-marital agreements
- Divorce modifications
- Separation agreements
- Spousal and child support
- Property division
- Post-judgment matters
- Business valuation and non-marital property
- Property settlement
If you do not see the service you need, please contact us to determine if we can assist you.