For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”) the data controller is Avanti Law Group, PLLC, 600 28th St. SW, Wyoming, MI 49509.
- The information we collect
When you engage Avanti Law Group’s services or sign up for information services we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Your full name, title, company, postal address, email address, telephone number, fax number.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site, www.AvantiLaw.com (the “Site”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may ask you for information when you report a problem with the Site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Aggregate and user-specific information on which pages Users access.
- Details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, home server domain names, e-mail addresses, Web browser types, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Uses made of the information
We gather this information to allow us to process your registration and deliver you the service you require. The relevant information is then used by us, our agents, and sub-contractors to provide you with statements of your account and to communicate with you on any matter relating to the provision of your service in general.
We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the website and our services and may provide such aggregated information to third parties. These statistics will not include any information that can be used to identify any individual.
From time to time we may provide your information to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the services that we provide. We may only pass on your information to third parties with which we have a formalized Data Transfer Agreement.
We may also wish to provide you with:
- information about special features of our website or any other services or products that we think may be of interest to you; and
- related information with third parties we think may be of interest to you.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing or other similar purposes, please send an email to info@AvantiLaw.com
- Disclosure of your information
We will not, without your consent, disclose to third parties any individually identifying information, such as names, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, and other personal information which users voluntarily provide to Avanti Law Group unless we have a formalised Data Transfer Agreement in place with such third party.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical information about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
When a user performs a search within the Site, we may record information identifying the user or linking the user to the search performed. We may also record limited information associated with every search request made by the user and use that information to, amongst other things, solve technical problems with the service and to calculate overall usage statistics.
- How we protect your information
Avanti Law Group enters into Data Transfer Agreements with third party recipients of information which are located outside of the USA.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share this password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. However we have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We also keep your information confidential. The internal procedures of Avanti Law Group cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
- Updating your details
If any of the information that you have provided to Avanti Law Group changes, for example if you change your email address or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to info@AvantiLaw.com
- Your consent
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at info@AvantiLaw.com
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- How to contact Avanti Law Group