Avanti Law Group receives hundreds of requests each year to financially sponsor events: street fairs, luncheons, galas, golf outings, rotaries, chambers of commerce, schools, etc. Since there are more requests than we can fulfill, we have approved specific procedures and policies to evaluate each request. In order for us to promptly and appropriately process your organization’s request, we ask that you read the following information. Our goal is to ensure that you receive a timely response.
Approval for requests depends on several factors including:
- The requesting organization should be based or have presence in the geographic areas where Avanti Law Group conducts business. At this time, this includes West Michigan.
- The requesting organization must be a not-for-profit organization.
- The sponsorship activity must be consistent with the values, purpose and goals of Avanti Law Group.
- The amount in question must be appropriate in relation to the activity and benefits for the community.
- Any sponsorship agreement must not compromise the professional standards and ethics of the Avanti Law Group.
- Direct sponsorship agreements will only be negotiated with organizations whose public image, products and services are consistent with the values, purpose, goals and specific policies of Avanti Law Group.
- When considering an organization as a potential sponsor, Avanti Law Group will evaluate the appropriateness of: the type of products or services the organization markets, the marketing methods used, and its public image as an employer.
- All requests must be submitted using the Sponsorship Request Form (see below).
- All requests must be submitted 60 days prior to the event.
- Each sponsorship agreement shall be made for a specific period and purpose.
- Every sponsorship agreement shall contain a clause which allows for the cancellation of an agreement without penalty, where information questioning the appropriateness of the organization or one of its sponsors comes to light after the agreement has been signed.
- Acknowledgment agreements will be detailed prior to event or activity in order to avoid disputes over obligations.
- Avanti Law Group reviews each request on its own individual merit, and retains the right to accept or deny any request.
- Final authority over and sponsorship agreement, sponsorship contract or full legal contract ultimately rests with the Marketing & Community Committee at Avanti Law Group.
Each sponsorship request will be taken on a case-by-case basis with current budget constraints in mind. Avanti Law Group must manage its funds wisely and invest those dollars in organizations which share similar vision, mission and values. Organizations which do not meet requirements will be notified as such.
A .pdf copy of the Sponsorship Request Form can be downloaded by clicking here: Sponsorship Request Form